Wednesday, October 28, 2009

YOYO Lip Gloss CEO to Speak at the Open Innovation Summit in Miami

Hey chicas!! I am about to go to an incredible conference and I am soooo excited to tell you about it!! I’m getting geared up for the Open Innovation Summit. This is the mecca for people who want the simple idea that they have created into a business to just… explode! It’s going to be December 2-4, 2009 in Orlando, FL.

What is it about? Presenters take you beyond the “Why” to the “How” in giving strategy on how to develop a successful business with your innovation. Why come? Well I’ll just mention Proctor and Gamble who will be speaking on how to brand yourself, Mozilla on how to use web tools, and Xerox on how to use spin-offs.. just to name a few!! But wait.. I didn’t tell you the best part… I WAS ASKED TO SPEAK!!! How awesome is that??

They claim and this event truly is the “Who’s Who” of innovation. For Yo Yo Lip Gloss, and as the CEO, I don’t want to miss any opportunity where I can maximize a moment to better who we are as a company. We started as a simple idea but we aren’t staying there. We are growing and maturing into the best we can possibly be. Hearing and learning from the best has always been something I’ve done. And now look? I’m asked to speak. From a simple thought of a lip gloss on a string, my whole nationwide company.. as well as in some other nations .. has been born. It’s limitless where your dreams can take you.

If you have an idea or are running a start up business off of a patented invention or innovation, I encourage you to consider being a part of this awesome conference. For more info, here’s the website: www.worldrg.com/openinnovation. Also if you sign up and type in the code KTP993 you will get an additional $300 off. Hope to see you there!!

-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to the YOYO Lip Gloss Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Contact

YOYO Lip Gloss
15-17-126th St
College Point, NY 11355
angieplease@yoyolipgloss.com

Welcome to the YOYO Lip Gloss Blog Spot

YOYO Lip Gloss surpasses every gal’s dream of makeup that goes the distance with you, literally. Simply clip it on (to anything, any time, anywhere), then swipe it on for lip-smacking shine, sensational shimmer, and sweet, sassy color and flavor. Fabulous!

Labels